Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 2008






Hi All,

Not much going on here. Summer is over and we are enjoying the cooler fall weather. I start at school and Tuesday and Conor will be starting day care. We visited last week and he had a blast. I think he'll enjoy it. I'm not sure how I will do being away from him all day but I'm sure we'll settle in just fine.

Conor and I took his first swimming class the last two weeks of August. We learned how to get in and out of the pool (apparently this is a safe way and a not so safe way), how to float on his back and tummy and how to go under water. The latter was a little scary for both of us. On the last day we went down the water slide together (a pretty big one) and Conor did NOT like it. Oh well, maybe next year. He did get a certificate and his first medal.

He is not crawling yet but he is so close! No teeth yet either. I keep saying "any day now" and he proves me wrong again and again as the days go by and not a chomper to be seen.

Hope you all had a great summer!

--
-Erin

No comments: