Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Vegas!

Have I told you about Baby Vegas?  After 155 posts, I can't remember what I've talked about and what I haven't.

When Conor was just a few weeks old he received a present from my Aunt Geralyn.  Its one of these:

Sure, from this angle it doesn't look too Vegas-y, does it?  But see where her eyes are focused?

Yeah!  Now, imagine it flashing different colored lights and playing music!  Ok, if you're prone to seizures, this toy could be trouble, but for babies - yee haw!  Its Baby Vegas. baby!
Mom!  This toy is strangely fascinating AND terrifying.  I love it!
Conor loved it too!

Wait, who is who?  Dang, these kids look a lot alike!

1 comment:

Taneha said...

OMG I can't believe how much they are starting to look a like. I thought that when I got the birth announcement yesterday. Freaking adorable.