Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where does the time go?

I can't believe its been so long since I've posted regularly. I knew having a baby would take up lots of time but I didn't realize just how quickly the days would go by. I have half a dozen posts milling around in my head but I don't seem to be able to make the time to get them down on paper (or screen - whatever).

Please bear with me as I get used to this new lifestyle. I hope to continue to post with some regularity in the future. For now though, I'll be fairly sporadic. At least until I can figure out some type of schedule.

Also, part three of Finley is both boring and overly dramatic. More yucky stuff with the placenta, an unexpected surgery and some good drugs. I'm all better now though so telling the full details seems superfluous (YES! I never get to use big words!).

Oops, baby calls. Off I go.


No comments: