Thursday, April 15, 2010

Empty

How's that for a bleak title? I feel like one of those hipsters with the tight pants and funky hair and shoes that I wore in 1987.

No, I am not emotionally empty rather my stomach is empty. Or at least it feels that way all. the. time. The last two nights I have woken up with hunger pains. Fortunately my love of sleep trumps my love of a full belly and I forced myself back to sleep. However, I wake up ravenous and I eat too much breakfast. But then I'm hungry again 2 hours later so I had a Fiber One pop-tart (quite delicious, actually) and then a hour later I'm hungry AGAIN! So I ate lunch and it was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. Except it was a pepperoni pizza Lean Pocket which is not that delicious. And then I ate a mini cheese cake. This is not good.

I don't remember being this hungry when I was pregnant with Conor. Oh well, better go eat that second Lean Pocket. Don't want it to get all lonely in the freezer without its little buddy.


I am totally this kid.

No comments: