Friday, April 16, 2010

Really cool idea

I would love to have a greenhouse. Nothing big, just a little room to grow some plants either during the winter and early spring or to jump start my seeds. My mom said that she was in SE the other day and saw that people had taken some old window panes, leaned them against their house and created an instant, cheap greenhouse! I think its brilliant and I can't wait to try it out.

You can get really cheap old windows at The Rebuilding Center (I LOVE that place!). Also, if you've never been there, go check it out. So many fun projects you can do around the house and everything is reclaimed and super inexpensive. Frugality and recycling. Two of my favorite things.

Morgan is off to take his Physical Agility Test for the Portland fire department today and I'm off to have a follow up ultrasound to check on Baby Girl's umbilical cord placement. Wish us all luck!

No comments: