Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Working Late

Morgan is working late tonight and every time he does that I silently thank my lucky stars that I'm not a single parent or even a sometimes single parent.  And every time I think that, I'm reminded of our troops and the many, many families that single-parent while their spouses are overseas and I really, truly don't know how they do it.  I'm in a state of utter exhaustion after dinner time and bath time and bed time and explosive-diareaha-for-the-second-time-tonight time and I'm only doing this for one night.  Couple that with the fact that Morgan will come home tonight and I can recount the difficulties of my day to him while sneaking sips of his beer.

Then, as I was catching up on my blogs I came across this post and I was so moved by the photos I just had to share.  I'm not sure about you but I only lasted one photo until I had tears in my eyes and I was damn near sobbing by the end.  Just another reminder, as I was about the jump into a full on pity party, that I have it pretty easy.

No comments: