Friday, October 15, 2010

Five

I do not believe in soul mates, a fact which wounds Morgan's more romantic sensibilites. I'm far too logical to believe that, out of the billions of people in the world, there is only ONE right person for each of us. I am not romantic at all. In fact when someone says romance the first thing I think of is schmomance. If you want to woo me, don't get me flowers, empty the dishwasher.

Morgan, on the other hand, believes that I am the one person in the world who was meant for him. Its interesting that we can have two such differing opinions and yet still be so happy together.

Today we have been married five years. And every day with him makes me believe just a little bit more in soul mates.

Happy anniversary, Morgan. I love you a real whole lot.


No comments: