Sunday, October 3, 2010

Run!

I've started running again. I was running quite a bit when I got pregnant with Finley and continued to do so for a few weeks into my pregnancy with her. but then I felt I needed to stop and I've just now started back.

Man! Its hard! Its hard to find the motivation to go for a run or spend 20 minutes on the treadmill. Its physically hard on parts of my body that are not currently in a position to accomodate running.

But I really feel good about myself after a run. Even if I can only run for about 10 minutes at a time today, I know next week I'll be able to run 12 minutes and the week after that...who knows?

My goal is to be ready to run the Run Like Hell 5k on October 24th. I ran the 10k last year and while I'm not quite ready to attempt 6 miles, I think I can be ready to log in 3 miles when the 24th rolls around.

I've been posting on Facebook each day that I run and I'm finding its helping to keep me motivated. Its like 200+ online "friends" are holding me accountable.

Wish me luck! Or, if not luck, than the emotional fortitude to keep on running.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our suite creates a matter new year card on the footing of unique and beautiful projects.
These projects are carried in default by the cards the best pike of graphic artists and designers in
the shop who are experts in every gist of the word. They are also very lithe, so you can
acquire very engaging area press card designs, depending on the individual needs of each client.
We do not own a masterful printing machines undertaking the highest blue blood of each individual card.
Wide quote of paper allows you to bump into rendezvous with the expectations of parallel with the most urgent customers
from every conceivable industry. We make sure the print and service of large quantities of enterprise
cards in the shortest credible time. In our pack, the highest attribute is the satisfaction of the proposed
price and safe accommodation from people receiving and carrying into public notice an order recompense task cards.
With access to the services offered past our website, you can post-haste and without undue
formalities place an sect object of goods, review the concoct and approved it and ordered some charge
cards. On our coterie as a good trade window-card is again a guaranty after success.
Greet
Merio [url=http://www.kalendarze.dogory.pl]Kalendarze[/url]