Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Oh 1996, with your puffy hair and Bill Cosby sweaters, you were good times. Let's take a moment to review, shall we?
1. What is with my triangle shaped poofy hair? Also, is it two-tone? Very possibly.
2. Oh Dustin, did you have to borrow your dad's sweater that he stole from the venerable Mr. Cosby?
3. Look at the way I am gripping his arm. What I want to know is what the hell is he doing with the other hand to make me grip him so?
4. Corsage and boutineer. I sincerely hope in the 14 years since I went to high school dances the practice of giving wearable flowers to your date has passed. I'm all for a nice bouquet but seriously? Flowers? On my wrist? What?
5. We aren't in our high school cafeteria but a blue skied, snowy winter wonderland. With comfy wrought iron chairs and weird white stick thingys and a lamp post to light our way.
6. I actually paid money for this marvel of photographic genius.