Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Spoons

The strangest thing is happening in my house. I'm losing all my spoons. Well, all the small spoons, that is. Does this seem extrordinarily strange to anyone else?
I mean, where have they all gone?

I started with a set of 8 and now we're down to four. Half the original amount have vanished. I've looked everywhere I can think but they have simply DISAPPEARED. And it's not like you can go out and just buy four spoons that will match the set. Actually, I don't even care about matching, I woulld just like a full set of spoons but no one sells utensils individually. Probably because, who in the world looses only spoons?

When we move out of this house someday we are going to find a cache of spoons and perhaps missing socks stored somewhere.

At any rate, small spoons, along with cookware, cutting knives and sippy cups are no longer permitted in the dishwasher. Hand wash only. At this rate, I should just tear out the dishwasher and put in more cabinet space.


No comments: