Monday, December 28, 2009

Nesting

I'm nesting like crazy! I spend hours cleaning out closets and drawers and bookshelves and cabinets. Right now, nothing is safe from my desire to clean out the house and prepare for baby's arrival. Yes, I know that is still a good, solid 6 months away and no, I cannot seem to help myself. But man! It feels so good to throw away bags of crap that has been taking up space and drop off loads of unnecessary, unused stuff to Goodwill.

Now, I'm trying to convince Morgan that we need to purge some of our hats. He's not convinced. What do you think?
*obligatory Christmas post coming soon. Just trying to compile all of the pictures.

1 comment:

Taneha said...

You must have a special need for each one. At least that is what I have been told. Oh and if you feel the need to come organize and get rid of more CRAP feel free to stop by. :)